Live Hockey League V.2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Live Hockey League V.2

Ramenez la Coupe à la Maison !

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Milestones

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

Joueurs Préférés : Charles Baldwin
Votre Club : Edmonton

Milestones - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyLun 20 Avr - 14:39

Rappel du premier message :

Tableau importants des joueurs ici.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://livehockeyleaguev2.forum-canada.com

AuteurMessage
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyDim 10 Mai - 22:30

Mikko Koivu reaches a milestone !
Mikko Koivu(MIN) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the San Jose Sharks on a feed by Thomas Vanek. The puck has been bouncing for me lately, he said as camera flashes went off.

A native of Finland, Mikko Koivu was originally drafted to the NHL by the Minnesota Wild in the 1st round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 659 NHL games during his career, notching 152 goals and adding 348 assists along with 420 penalty minutes. The 31 year old center has played 58 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 22+26=48 with 36 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyLun 11 Mai - 21:38

Pavel Datsyuk reaches a milestone !
Pavel Datsyuk(DET) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the St. Louis Blues on a feed by Danny Dekeyser. I wouldn't have been able to do this without my great teammates, the player said in an interview.

A native of Russia, Pavel Datsyuk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 6th round of the 1998 entry draft. He has appeared in 886 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 567 assists along with 214 penalty minutes. The 36 year old center has played 62 games with the Detroit Red Wings this season, totalling 28+35=63 with 8 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyLun 11 Mai - 21:38

Kimmo Timonen reaches a milestone !
Kimmo Timonen(CHI) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Kings on a goal by Patrick Sharp. There's no 'I' in team and we have to get everyone playing the same system. It's not enough to just play a solid 20 or 40 minutes of hockey - you have to play 60. Hey, you know what? I forgot the question, he said after signing autographs for some kids..

A native of Finland, Kimmo Timonen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles Kings in the of the 1993 entry draft. He has appeared in 1156 NHL games during his career, notching 121 goals and adding 479 assists along with 680 penalty minutes. The 39 year old defenseman has played 64 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 4+25=29 with 28 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyMer 13 Mai - 23:13

Henrik Sedin reaches a milestone !
Henrik Sedin(OTT) scored the 900th point of his career in tonight's game against the Philadelphia Flyers on a feed by Jori Lehtera. This one is for the fans who are paying my salary, he said at the post-game press conference.

A native of Sweden, Henrik Sedin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Vancouver Canucks in the 1st round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 1075 NHL games during his career, notching 217 goals and adding 683 assists along with 604 penalty minutes. The 34 year old center has played 65 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 24+34=58 with 28 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyMer 13 Mai - 23:14

Zach Parisé reaches a milestone !
Zach Parisé(SJ) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Kings on a goal by Patrick Marleau. Give all the credit to the goalscorer, the happy player said in a hockey magazine..

A native of USA, Zach Parisé was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 683 NHL games during his career, notching 269 goals and adding 300 assists along with 241 penalty minutes. The 30 year old right wing has played 66 games with the San Jose Sharks this season, totalling 28+37=65 with 18 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

Tomas Plekanec reaches a milestone !
Tomas Plekanec(PIT) scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the New York Rangers on a feed by Pascal Dupuis. Yes, it's nice to break records but that's not the idea of this game, he commented to the media.

A native of Czech, Tomas Plekanec was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 3rd round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 745 NHL games during his career, notching 208 goals and adding 292 assists along with 440 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has played 66 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, totalling 32+29=61 with 48 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

Patrik Elias reaches a milestone !
Patrik Elias(NJ) scored the 1000th point of his career in tonight's game against the Montreal Canadiens on a goal by Damon Severson. I've just been fortunate to avoid injuries and play with some excellent hockey players, was the comment released to the press after the game..

A native of Czech, Patrik Elias was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 2nd round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 1220 NHL games during his career, notching 401 goals and adding 599 assists along with 567 penalty minutes. The 38 year old center has played 65 games with the New Jersey Devils this season, totalling 8+9=17 with 40 PIM.

#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyMer 13 Mai - 23:15

Marek Zidlicky reaches a milestone !
Marek Zidlicky(ANA) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Tampa Bay Lightning on a goal by Sami Vatanen. Give all the credit to the goalscorer, the happy player commented..

A native of Czech, Marek Zidlicky was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Rangers in the 6th round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 762 NHL games during his career, notching 80 goals and adding 300 assists along with 630 penalty minutes. The 38 year old defenseman has played 63 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 2+11=13 with 26 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Mai - 21:57

Dany Heatley reaches a milestone !
Dany Heatley(PHI) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Minnesota Wild on a feed by Sean Couturier. Wow, I feel good about it...I guess, he said with a wink.

A native of Canada, Dany Heatley was originally drafted to the NHL by the Winnipeg Jets in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 900 NHL games during his career, notching 378 goals and adding 422 assists along with 628 penalty minutes. The 34 year old right wing has played 37 games with the Philadelphia Flyers this season, totalling 6+3=9 with 8 PIM.

#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Mai - 21:57

Patrik Elias reaches a milestone !
Patrik Elias(NJ) notched the 600th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Calgary Flames on a goal by Ryane Clowe. I've been fortunate enough to play with many great players and I could not have done it without them, the happy player commented..

A native of Czech, Patrik Elias was originally drafted to the NHL by the New Jersey Devils in the 2nd round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 1221 NHL games during his career, notching 401 goals and adding 600 assists along with 569 penalty minutes. The 38 year old center has played 66 games with the New Jersey Devils this season, totalling 8+10=18 with 42 PIM.

#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Mai - 21:58

Evgeni Malkin reaches a milestone !
Evgeni Malkin(WIN) scored the 700th point of his career in tonight's game against the Tampa Bay Lightning on a goal by Andrew Ladd. You've got to hand it to the other guys in the room though, they gave it their all tonight, were his words after the game..

A native of Russia, Evgeni Malkin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1st round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 584 NHL games during his career, notching 270 goals and adding 430 assists along with 544 penalty minutes. The 28 year old center has played 66 games with the Winnipeg Jets this season, totalling 30+38=68 with 20 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

Corey Perry reaches a milestone !
Corey Perry(ANA) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a goal by Mikael Granlund. It is just part of my job, the player said in an interview..

A native of Canada, Corey Perry was originally drafted to the NHL by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 723 NHL games during his career, notching 286 goals and adding 314 assists along with 822 penalty minutes. The 29 year old right wing has played 68 games with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks this season, totalling 23+30=53 with 21 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

Patrick Marleau reaches a milestone !
Patrick Marleau(SJ) scored the 1000th point of his career in tonight's game against the Washington Capitals on a goal by Zach Parisé. I can't think about it too much because I don't want this to affect my gameplay, he read from a prepared statement..

A native of Canada, Patrick Marleau was originally drafted to the NHL by the San Jose Sharks in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 1317 NHL games during his career, notching 471 goals and adding 529 assists along with 409 penalty minutes. The 35 year old left wing has played 70 games with the San Jose Sharks this season, totalling 34+35=69 with 0 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptySam 16 Mai - 0:11

Marian Gaborik reaches a milestone !
Marian Gaborik(LA) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Anaheim Mighty Ducks on a goal by Anze Kopitar. I've been fortunate enough to play with many great players and I could not have done it without them, were his words after the game..

A native of Slovakia, Marian Gaborik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Minnesota Wild in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 879 NHL games during his career, notching 376 goals and adding 400 assists along with 426 penalty minutes. The 33 year old left wing has played 69 games with the Los Angeles Kings this season, totalling 29+43=72 with 12 PIM.

#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptySam 16 Mai - 0:12

Daniel Alfredsson reaches a milestone !
Daniel Alfredsson(LA) scored the 1200th point of his career in tonight's game against the Anaheim Mighty Ducks on a goal by Kyle Turris. I just want to thank this great organization for presenting me with the opportunity to play in the NHL, he said as camera flashes went off..

A native of Sweden, Daniel Alfredsson was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 6th round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 1315 NHL games during his career, notching 462 goals and adding 738 assists along with 526 penalty minutes. The 42 year old left wing has played 69 games with the Los Angeles Kings this season, totalling 18+25=43 with 16 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

Alex Ovechkin reaches a milestone !
Alex Ovechkin(NYI) scored the 900th point of his career in tonight's game against the Boston Bruins on a feed by John Tavares. My parents came to see this game so I just had to deliver, he said as camera flashes went off.

A native of Russia, Alex Ovechkin was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 747 NHL games during his career, notching 467 goals and adding 433 assists along with 498 penalty minutes. The 29 year old right wing has played 68 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 45+41=86 with 42 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

Jaromir Jagr reaches a milestone !
Jaromir Jagr(CHI) scored the 1800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Nashville Predators on a goal by Patrick Kane. I've seen my idols break records and now I am doing the same, he said to the press..

A native of Czech, Jaromir Jagr was originally drafted to the NHL by the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 1st round of the 1990 entry draft. He has appeared in 1546 NHL games during his career, notching 718 goals and adding 1082 assists along with 1021 penalty minutes. The 43 year old left wing has played 73 games with the Chicago Blackhawks this season, totalling 13+32=45 with 16 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyDim 17 Mai - 20:28

Claude Giroux reaches a milestone !
Claude Giroux(PHI) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs on a goal by Michael Grabner. My line mate is so good I just have to throw it his direction and it's in the net. Anyone can look good playing with this guy, was all he could say after the game..

A native of Canada, Claude Giroux was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 2006 entry draft. He has appeared in 489 NHL games during his career, notching 151 goals and adding 300 assists along with 205 penalty minutes. The 27 year old center has played 74 games with the Philadelphia Flyers this season, totalling 32+42=74 with 24 PIM.

#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyDim 17 Mai - 20:29

Ryan Suter reaches a milestone !
Ryan Suter(MIN) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on a goal by Sean Bergenheim. Give all the credit to the goalscorer, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of USA, Ryan Suter was originally drafted to the NHL by the Nashville Predators in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 747 NHL games during his career, notching 65 goals and adding 300 assists along with 460 penalty minutes. The 30 year old defenseman has played 75 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 15+37=52 with 6 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Mai - 13:09

Henrik Zetterberg reaches a milestone !
Henrik Zetterberg(DET) scored the 800th point of his career in tonight's game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on a feed by Pavel Datsyuk. Yes, it does feel great, he said as camera flashes went off.

A native of Sweden, Henrik Zetterberg was originally drafted to the NHL by the Detroit Red Wings in the 7th round of the 1999 entry draft. He has appeared in 838 NHL games during his career, notching 316 goals and adding 484 assists along with 365 penalty minutes. The 34 year old left wing has played 79 games with the Detroit Red Wings this season, totalling 37+43=80 with 56 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

Martin St. Louis reaches a milestone !
Martin St. Louis(NYR) scored the 400th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Winnipeg Jets on a feed by Mats Zuccarello. We have a good team this year, I'm just happy I can help out, he commented after giving the puck to a fan.

A native of Canada, Martin St. Louis, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 1139 NHL games during his career, notching 400 goals and adding 649 assists along with 324 penalty minutes. The 39 year old left wing has played 79 games with the New York Rangers this season, totalling 30+38=68 with 34 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

David Krejci reaches a milestone !
David Krejci(BOS) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Buffalo Sabres on a goal by Mika Zibanejad. The pass just found the right guy, what more can I say, he said to the press..

A native of Czech, David Krejci was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 2nd round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 583 NHL games during his career, notching 127 goals and adding 300 assists along with 232 penalty minutes. The 28 year old right wing has played 79 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 17+32=49 with 46 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Mai - 13:10

Chris Kunitz reaches a milestone !
Chris Kunitz(PIT) notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Boston Bruins on a goal by Olli Määttä. For me this is dream come true, he said to the press..

A native of Canada, Chris Kunitz, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 740 NHL games during his career, notching 237 goals and adding 300 assists along with 595 penalty minutes. The 35 year old left wing has played 81 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, totalling 30+36=66 with 40 PIM.
#Gilbert'91
NHL Superstar | LHL
NHL Superstar | LHL
#Gilbert'91

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Mai - 13:10

Thomas Vanek reaches a milestone !
Thomas Vanek(MIN) scored the 300th goal of his career in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Kings on a feed by Jason Pominville. I just try to play hard for 60 minutes and give the team a chance for the 2 points. If I get a goal along the way that's just icing on the cake, he commented to the media.

A native of Austria, Thomas Vanek was originally drafted to the NHL by the Buffalo Sabres in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 744 NHL games during his career, notching 300 goals and adding 323 assists along with 486 penalty minutes. The 31 year old left wing has played 81 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 23+44=67 with 82 PIM.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Milestones   Milestones - Page 3 Empty

Milestones
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3